Saturday, April 24, 2010

Poison ivy near eye?

already been to the doctors and said to use eye drops and benadryl pills and cream and I washed my poison ivy but 3 days late because I didn't know what it was. My eye is going to shut completely soon. Please don't say go to the doctors or er. people don't listen. I don't care if you think I should but i might go to er tomorrow. don't say you definately should. is there any other way. if not and you say go to doctors or er DON'T LEAVE AN ANSWER. i HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE BUT THEY SAY DOCTOR OF ER ANYWAY. SHUT UP. please leave good details. thank you. and don't say I have angry issues in any form.

Poison ivy near eye?
The reason people keep telling you that is that there really isn't anything you can do so close to the eye, and it's pretty serious when it starts covering your face like that. The doctor can give you a shot and steroid pills to help lessen your symptoms.





Other than that, take cool showers and try not to scratch. Keep up with the Benadryl. It'll go away soon enough, and there really isn't anything at all that can be done to speed the healing. For the future, keep a bottle of Technu with you when you're in poison ivy infested areas and wash your hands and face with it often. The stuff is a miracle, and just rubbing it on and wiping it off with a piece of cloth works pretty well. I've had really good luck with a product called Domeboro when I've broken out, but it's probably not safe to use near the eyes. My sympathies to you; I just recently got over a rash that covered most of my face, so I know how miserable you must be right now.

fern

No comments:

Post a Comment